Latest update


So as always I'm here forever wanting to do too much. My brain just can't switch off. There's so much to do but just so little time in a day and I love my sleep.

If I sleep in I feel great but bad all at the same time for wasting precious working hours. If I wake up early I feel great but groggy because I need more sleep. Well and truly I'm more of a night owl, my creativity usually peaks late in the evening which doesn't help when wanting to wake up early; in the end it ends up being a vicious cycle. I guess the amount I've taken on recently doesn't particularly help.

I work full time some where I extremely dislike. Long story short my brain cells are slowly being destroyed from the boredom and lack of thought processes to do my job in one of the worst run places I have ever been employed.

On top I am currently looking for a new job. I have the skills but maybe not enough visible evidence for some employers, so I guess I'm probably wasting my time. If only I lived in a better city with more opportunities in my actual field it wouldn't be a problem, other wise for now I'm stealing other peoples jobs, sorry!

I have started my own business. Yes, a little crazy but extremely exciting! Although also very time consuming. Being a boss, marketing pro, accounts manager, knower of all is pretty hard and more than a full time job. Leading back to my previous point of lack of opportunities in my field where I live, a friend and I decided we'd create the opportunities for ourselves. Everyone has to start some where right?!

I am also in charge of Let's Buy British's social media and other shenanigans, which isn't exactly five minutes of the day and then forgotten about. Helping to build a business brand is difficult when you can't be on top of it 24/7.

All this along with keeping up on my own social media, doing my personal work and trying to get rid of things I don't need whilst optimistically paying for the gym but never going. A PA is needed I feel, if only ayyy?

Little life update/rant over.

Be back with you soon!

    - Hannah x

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Style Widget