Hello Sunshine!



After a few stressful gloomy months I am so happy at the sight of the sun. The first few months of the year are always a little depressing. You’ve had Christmas and New Year and then you’re left with the self pressure of making this the best year yet, the horrible weather and being poor. It’s natural to wish for a better year than you just had, however I feel nowadays with social media, it’s become more of a competition to really show off you’re having a great year, but I guess we all like to brag!

With the arrival of the sun over the last few days, the stress has completely lifted. It’s warm, bright and I feel it leaves me feeling a lot more positive, The sunny positivity always has a massive impact on my work as I feel a lot more relaxed. I have found time for myself, instead of stressing about work that needs to be done, and in turn I have found I have been able to complete more work than I have initially had planned. This is a main reason why I want to live in a country that is sunny nearly all year round, or even travel.

I have always been a lover of warmer weather and travelling. I enjoy exploring new places I’ve never been to before, capturing the beauty and experiencing how big or small our world truly is. I also love seeing other peoples cultures and way of life, how people live in extreme areas of the world, how the world still goes on for people without the things we class as necessities in the UK. Maybe that’s why so many Brits like to travel, to truly experience life and to see how much we take for granted.

So before I babble on, here’s to new and exciting things and the return of my blog! I always wanted to make this a permanent thing, so here’s to the challenge of keeping it up.

Why not come along to see if I can do it and to witness my year. 

P.S. It's crazy how a few days make a difference. It's back to gloom.

Hannah x

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Style Widget