Let's keep it short and sweet




Hi guys,

I know it has been months since I last posted anything but what can I say, life took over.

I started a new full time job and blogging just fell out of my routine. Whilst I was working at Edwards I had a lot of spare time during the day as I worked nights, however now it's a lot more difficult to find some free time to just sit and write.

When I first started my new job, I thought it would be better to give myself about a month to get into the flow of it and to figure out how I can fit blogging back into my daily life. A month turned into two months and those two months turned into now, eight months later. My job doesn't have standard hours, it changes daily and weekly, I never know where I'm going to be and that is why I've put blogging off for so long. I didn't want to rush a piece that I wasn't happy with just to say that I had posted something for you guys.

However, I feel now that I can finally start blogging again. It may only be weekly at first, but it's a start. I'll keep you updated and don't forget to watch out for new posts.


        - Hannah

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home Style Widget